With the excitement(!) of 2020, in-person shows have just not been possible, but CloserStill Media have established the Virtual Care Show, taking place on the 25th and 26th October WHEREVER YOU ARE!
To register and attend, go to https://www.careshow.co.uk/nursebuddy
Can’t wait for the Virtual Care Show?
Book a demo with us now to find out how Nursebuddy can help your team manage everything in your company with our all in one software. https://nursebuddy.co/book-demo/
3 tips how to get the most of the Virtual Care Show
1. TIP: Register for the event in advance. It’s free for you!
The exhibition is free for the visitors, so make sure you’ve registered for the event in advance. The link for the registration is in the bottom of this blog post. To register and attend, go to https://www.careshow.co.uk/nursebuddy
2. TIP: Set a goal in advance of what you want to achieve at the exhibition and make a plan accordingly.
Make sure you get the most of it and set yourself a goal of what you want to achieve at the event?
Do you want to learn how to improve your CQC rating or get some other insight? At The Care Show 2019, you can take crucial insight and knowledge back to your organisation, such as:
- How to improve your CQC rating
- Guidance on investing in technology
- Marketing insights from experts
- Recruiting and retaining staff
- How to make your budget stretch further
- And much, much more!
Find out what you want to learn and make a plan of which speakers you want to listen to and what time they are speaking, or with whom you want to talk to.
3. TIP: After the Virtual Care Show, make sure you share your knowledge with the rest of your team.
Ensure that you are not the only one who is inspired by the new information you got from the care show. Share your knowledge with the rest of your team.
That way you can inspire your whole team to operate in a new way to reach better results.