Nursebuddy show that care companies can actually save money by digitising their process.
We have the tools to help care companies eliminate the stress of scheduling, Clock-in, clock-out, communication, and much more, all with the greatest of ease.
Learn More Below
Fill in the form to book a demo
Up-to-date, easy to access, risk assessments
- High quality, up-to-date, individualised risk assessments are essential to delivering ‘Safe’ and ‘Responsive’ care.
- Like care plans, Nursebuddy risk assessments are available for carers to view and update before, during and after every visit, and allow carers to quickly visualise what the highest risks are for every client before delivering care.
- All risk assessments are ranked according to high risk levels and any changes to risk levels are clearly flagged for the next carer before their visit.
Keep Your Carer's Skills Up To Date
- Keep track of your carers’ compliance documents all in one place
- Easily check which carers are non-compliant with essential items like mandatory training
- Record evidence of compliance directly on the Nursebuddy carer’s profile by uploading pictures of compliance documents
- Make it easy for staff to keep up to date with changes to policies and create an audit trail of this
Feedback tool for families and service users
- Nursebuddy was one of the first on the market to introduce a 2-way communication tool between families and staff
- Families can leave notes for staff, highlighting any individual needs and identifying any risks that may have changed since the carers last visit
- Evidence a person-centred approach to care that incorporates the input of all the individuals that play an important role in the clients life
The work being done in the home care industry is one of the most important, and also one of the most overlooked in modern society. Developing the way home care is given improves lives and creates unprecedented growth potential. Our mission is to provide everyone in the home care loop with the support they need to fully focus on the things that make a difference in the care recipient’s life.